Cover

Cover

Monday, February 27, 2012

All Natural Whole Grain Vegetable Lasagna

Today is #Meatless Monday and normally I try a new recipe but today I thought I would try a little something different.  I was walking in Target yesterday and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this whole grain, vegetable Lasagna by Huxtable's; made with zucchini, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, spinach, onions, tomatoes, mozzarella, parmesan and ricotta cheeses. Not only is this special treat only 280 calories per serving but it rings in at only 7 points on the Weight Watchers system. I had to try it and I am so glad I did.



I was very impressed with the taste and have already added it to my favorites.  The best part: My husband...He likes it! He did not even try to add meat to it like he normally does.  What are some of your ready-made vegetable favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment