Cover

Cover

Friday, February 24, 2012



Happy 2012 everyone!  I know it has been a very long time since I last updated my blog but I plan for this to be a new beginning for me.  I really hate resolutions but here I am making one because this topic is so important to me and because I have been very inspired by many natural sisters and brothers over the past year.

The last time I posted I was8 months into my Journey and now I am 25 months Sisterlocked and still loving every moment of it.  I am still in awe at how much my hair has grown and changed over the past year.  When I first had them installed in March of 2010 they were so short and curly I could just was and go.  Now I find myself taking more and more time to style them.  It is a lot of fun but don’t get me wrong I still go with the freestyle look every now and again.
Below you will see pics of my New Years Eve style.  I hope you enjoy them.



I am really looking forward to this year and am very excited about what is to come.  First of all, Naturally Professional will be making a big comeback;  I have met so many sisters with natural hair who want to speak to us about their experience in the professional world.  I look forward to swimming, hiking, biking, running and just playing with my naturally fit sisters.  Additionally, many brothers and family members who love their natural ladies want to share their experiences.  I have encountered a few young sisters who have the courage to stand alone and wear their natural hair in a classroom of peers who define beauty by other standards. Finally I have heard from many natural loving mamma’s and poppa’s who wish to share their journey in raising children to love the way God created them to be.

Happy New Year and thanks for your support in 2012!


3 comments:

  1. Just Lovely!!!!!!! Miss seeing you around. Hope you post more! Going to try the soup you suggested in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ladies and thank you. I have been so busy Kreyola but I miss you as well. I hope all is well with you. Did you try the soup?

    ReplyDelete